*GET AN EXTRA 10% OFF TOILETS WITH CODE: FLUSH10
**FREE DELIVERY TO MOST OF THE UK ON ORDERS OVER £499
Confirm Delivery Terms
Before You Order
Before Your Delivery
After Your Delivery
Please read the Terms and Conditions for the Pallet Delivery and accept it by entering the Security Code given to you by Customer Service.
We go one step further to help your delivery run smoothly...
- Our pallet courier will contact you prior to delivery to arrange a suitable date. Where possible, please provide a mobile phone number and the courier company will text you with delivery options where available.
- Please note, in most cases, our ND Delivery will arrive within 24-48 hours, so please check the link within your dispatch email to track your delivery.
- Please assure someone is available at the delivery address to take collection of your order. Failed deliveries may incur a redelivery fee of £25.
- Items should be checked upon delivery prior to signing for any damage or missing items. Our courier drivers will allow sufficient time for you to do this.
- If this inspection results in any problems or faults please contact our customer services team within 48 hours of delivery who will be happy to help resolve any problems. Please do not fit any damaged goods, as we will be unable to replace or refund damaged items which have been installed. If you find your goods are damaged, please get in touch with us and we'll do our best to help.
- Please ensure you inform the courier of any known restrictions that may prevent delivery - e.g. un-adopted roads, rural location, low bridges or width restrictions. The seller will not be held responsible for any delays caused by known restrictions.
- Unfortunately due to insurance purposes our couriers are not able carry items into your property. Delivery drivers are only able to deliver pallets to as close as possible to the exterior of the property's front door.
- The delivery process ends once your goods have been signed for. Therefore we recommend you make provisions to receive the products as they will need to be moved to a safe location and if you have any problems please feel free to contact our team using the Live Chat link at the bottom of this page.
- Please note that for standard one-man pallet deliveries, drivers are unable to dispose of packaging materials, including pallets. These are to be disposed of by the customer in an appropriate way.
- We strongly recommend you do not book plumbers or tradespeople on the strength of delivery dates or time frames, and we recommend you receive and check items from us before any preparatory work is taken. We cannot be liable for any costs incurred by problems with delivery
* Required Fields