Victorian Plumbing's new TV ad sees our 'flying vans' land at a secret base. For a chance to WIN 1 of five £100 gift cards we'd like you to suggest a name for VP's secret base.
Entering the competition is simple. Follow the link below to register your suggestion along with your own name and email address. Good luck!
>>>>>>> Enter The Competition Here <<<<<<<
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoter is Victorian Plumbing Limited, Diamond House, 41 Stephenson Way, Formby Business Park, Formby, L37 8EG, United Kingdom.
2. Each competition entrant must suggest a name for VP's secret base and also register their name and email address. Entering the competition is simple and can be completed here bit.ly/Name-VPs-Secret-Base-Comp
3. 'VP's secret base' refers to the base where the Victorian Plumbing vans come to land at the end of the 2016 Victorian Plumbing TV advert. Watch the TV advert here bit.ly/VP-TV-Advert-2016.
4. The prize of a £100 Victorian Plumbing gift card will be awarded to the five best secret base name suggestions as chosen by us. In the event that more than 1 entrant suggests a winning name then a winner for that suggestion will be chosen completely at random.
5. Competition entrants must be at least 16 years old.
6. No Purchase Necessary.
7. Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
8. The Competition will run from Thursday 29.09.16 until midnight on Thursday 06.10.16. Entries received after this time will not be put forward for the draw.
9. Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of The Promoter.
10. Each user can enter once per email address.
11. Due to the nature of the competition, entries will not be returned.
12. Winners will be announced through Facebook and Twitter at Midday on Friday 07.10.16.
13. Winners will be selected at random. However, should a person selected be a previous winner from the last 6 months, The Promoter holds the right to select another.
14. Winners must redeem their prizes within six months, failure to claim within this time period could result in loss of prize. The Promoter will not be responsible for delay caused by third parties.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
16. Failure to respond and/or provide details for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
17. The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered, unless agreed in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
19. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, The Promoter and its associated companies exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond The Promoter’s control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
20. The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winner for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
21. The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, location and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by The Promoter relating to any post-winning publicity, including posting a photo of the product(s) installed in their home, or creating a written or video review without additional remuneration.
22. Use of a false name or details will result in disqualification.
23. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Competition, no group, mass or software entries will be accepted.
24. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
25. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer, network or software failure which may restrict or delay entry.
26. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards The Promoter which The Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified The Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
27. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Competition.
28. This Competition, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
29. The Promoter reserve the right to amend or alter these terms of Competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the Competition.
30. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
31. A list of winners will be available by writing to The Promoter’s address no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the Competition. Details shall also be announced on www.facebook.com/VictorianPlumbing and www.twitter.com/Victorianplumb. Only the first name and town of the winners will be disclosed.
32. By entering this Competition you declare that The Promoter has permission to send marketing emails related to our products and services. Your details will be the property of The Promoter and will not be passed on to any 3rd parties.
>>>>>>> Enter The Competition Here <<<<<<<