VICTORIAN PLUMBING TMV2
TMV2 approved shower valves/panels are specifically designed to assist in preventing accidental scalding in the shower. The cartridges within the valves allows for the blending of both hot and cold water to provide a safe water temperature, it also features a safety device that protects the user if the cold water supply fails. The TMV2 stamp badge is the recognised industry standard and recognises that any product with this badge is suitable for domestic use.
- Full thermal protection to prevent scalding in the event of hot or cold water shut off.
- Valves are suitable for use with all systems: gravity fed, pumped, unvented high pressure or fully modulated combi-boilers.
- The patented cartridge is highly resistant to calcium build-up - even in hard water areas.
- Thermostatic control to +/- 1 degree - even if the water pressure fluctuates.
- One piece valve casing - not two pieces bolted together, easier to fit and service. Front access to the valves, water can be isolated at check valve to remove cartridge.
- Reversible cartridge - easy solution for installer if hot/cold feeds are reversed.